Logipack Online Meetings is an international online event dedicated to buyers and suppliers of LOGISTICS, PACKAGING, EQUIPMENT, MACHINERY and AUTOMATION.
The 2020 edition of Logipack Online Meetings will be held from October 27, 2020 to October 29, 2020.
This event is addressed to companies and their suppliers of products / services and it will have a structure of business to business meetings.
The participants in the event can meet suppliers and buyers interested in the following areas:
- Screw - Cutting - Machining – Special Machines
- Finishing, thermal and surface treatments
- Industrial Packaging and Logistics
- Industrial fasteners and springs
- Forge, Foundry
- Semi-finished products in metal processing, Metals, Processing
- Forming processes in sheet metal work - Fabrication
- Painting - Coating
- Plastics-Rubber-Composites Processing
- Glass, wood, technical textiles and other materials processing
- Industrial wire, cable, wire harnesses
- Components Assembling
- Accessories and Industrial equipment
- Industry Services
- Industrial Maintenance
- Additive Manufacturing, 3D Printing
- Technical textiles
- Motion, Drive and Automation Systems
- Industrial Automation Equipment
- Compressed Air and Vacuum Systems
- Digital Factory Systems
- Research & Technology
- Training & Consulting
During Logipack Online Meetings, companies benefit from the presentation of products and new technological innovation, the access to information, the cooperation and the development of new partnerships. Furthermore, it provides a valuable marketing opportunity for all the participants.
The meetings are planned online by the suppliers and buyers, taking into account the profile of each company, their objectives and the highest probability for the participants of doing business with their discussion partners. The meetings take place by video conference.
For details regarding the participants and the registration for this event, please visit the event page here.