Industry Expo & B2B Meetings is an international event dedicated to industrial professionals, buyers and suppliers.
The 2016 edition of Industry Expo & B2B Meetings will be held on 27.10.2016 at Expovest, Timisoara, Romania.
This event is addressed to industrial companies and their suppliers of products / services and it will have a structure of business to business meetings.
The participants in the event can meet industrial professionals, suppliers and buyers interested in the following areas:
- Screw - Cutting - Machining – Special Machines
- Finishing, thermal and surface treatments
- Industrial fasteners and springs
- Forge, Foundry
- Semi-finished products in metal processing, Metals, Processing
- Forming processes in sheet metal work - Fabrication
- Plastics-Rubber-Composites Processing
- Glass, wood, technical textiles and other materials processing
- Industrial wire, cable, wire harnesses
- Accessories and Industrial equipment
- Industry Services
- Industrial Maintenance
- Additive Manufacturing, 3D Printing
- Technical textiles
- Motion, Drive and Automation Systems
- Industrial Automation Equipment
- Compressed Air and Vacuum Systems
- Digital Factory Systems
- Research & Technology
During Industry Expo & B2B Meetings, companies benefit from the exhibition of products, the presentation of new technological innovation, the access to information, the cooperation and the development of new partnerships. Furthermore, it provides a valuable marketing opportunity for all the participants.
In terms of layout, there will be tables for discussions in the center of the hall, allocated to suppliers who opted for planned meetings with buyers.
To the sides of the hall, there will be placed exhibition stands for the suppliers who have opted for greater visibility within the event.
At the exhibition stands, suppliers can bring products, roll-ups / banners and brochures for promotion. They also have the possibility to rent a LCD/LED screen.
The meetings are planned in detail, taking into account the profile of each company, their objectives and the highest probability for the participants of doing business with their discussion partners.
Below, you can find one example of an exhaustive meetings plan, from a previous B2B event, which has been organized this year:
B2B Meetings Plan
For details regarding the participants and the registration for this event, please visit the event page here.