Industrialin B2B Meetings is an international online event dedicated to industrial professionals, buyers and suppliers.
The 2020 edition of Industrialin B2B Meetings will be held from 23 June 2020 to 25 June 2020.
This event is addressed to industrial companies and their suppliers of products / services and it will have a structure of business to business meetings.
The participants in the event can meet industrial professionals, suppliers and buyers interested in the following areas:
- Screw - Cutting - Machining – Special Machines
- Finishing, thermal and surface treatments
- Industrial Packaging and Logistics
- Industrial fasteners and springs
- Forge, Foundry
- Semi-finished products in metal processing, Metals, Processing
- Forming processes in sheet metal work - Fabrication
- Painting - Coating
- Plastics-Rubber-Composites Processing
- Glass, wood, technical textiles and other materials processing
- Industrial wire, cable, wire harnesses
- Components Assembling
- Accessories and Industrial equipment
- Industry Services
- Industrial Maintenance
- Additive Manufacturing, 3D Printing
- Technical textiles
- Motion, Drive and Automation Systems
- Industrial Automation Equipment
- Compressed Air and Vacuum Systems
- Digital Factory Systems
- Research & Technology
- Training & Consulting
During Industrialin B2B Meetings, companies benefit from the presentation of products and new technological innovation, the access to information, the cooperation and the development of new partnerships. Furthermore, it provides a valuable marketing opportunity for all the participants.
The meetings are planned online by the suppliers and buyers, taking into account the profile of each company, their objectives and the highest probability for the participants of doing business with their discussion partners. The meetings take place by video conference.
For details regarding the participants and the registration for this event, please visit the event page here.